Gastroenterologist opportunity in Houston suburb- Tomball
- HCA Healthcare
- Houston, Texas
- Closing date
- Mar 5, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Opportunity to join a successful Gastroenterologist in north Houston.
- new fellows or experienced
- ERCP/EUS preferred, but not required
- Brand new office overlooks miles of wooded area
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient with designated procedure and clinic time.
- ER call 1:6 with new associate
- Practice call 1:5 (M-Th) with new associate
- Tenured staff to include a NP and MAs
- Physician-owned group. Not associated with any private equity firms.
- Need is based on a busy practice and exploding population in north Houston.
- Guaranteed base salary
- plus bonuses based on net collections
- Rich benefits package
- Paid malpractice
- Partnership track
- Texas has tort reform and No state income taxes
HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball is a 350-bed facility that has been serving the Tomball community for over 40 years. The hospital offers a wide variety of services to the community including emergency care, labor and delivery, general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopaedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others.
- The hospital sits on a 150-acre campus
- Level III Trauma Center
- Three freestanding EDs- 24/7
- Accredited Primary Stroke Center
- a dedicated Geriatric Psych floor
- approximately 1,250 babies delivered/year with plans for an expanded post-partum unit that would double its capacity
- Level II NICU
- x3 da Vinci Robots in a dedicated Robotic suite
The desirable suburb of Tomball sits just 30 miles away from Houston, the nation's fourth-largest city. The most diverse city in America has a lot to offer, including professional sports teams, theater and museum districts, hundreds of clubs and live music venues. With its gigantic Galleria and more, Houston is a shopper's paradise. Houston's sunny climate makes it easy to enjoy the municipal parks, jogging paths, and bike trails. Piney woods, area lakes, Galveston Bay, and sunny Gulf Coast beaches are all less than an hour away. Families will appreciate the excellence of the area's public and private schools and availability of institutions of higher learning. Tomball ISD is the highest rated school district in the Houston region and #4 in Texas. Texas is a tort reform state with No state income tax, making it an exceptional place to live and work.
Apply for Gastroenterologist opportunity in Houston suburb- Tomball
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert