Pediatric Surgeon – Albuquerque, NM
Pediatric General Surgeon – No trauma and no academic responsibilities
How We Work Matters Here
Ready for a change? No trauma and No academic responsibilities
Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a large community healthcare system in New Mexico seeking a full-time Pediatric Surgeon to join our dynamic Children’s Program at Presbyterian Hospital in Albuquerque.
Dedicated to family-centered Care, the Children’s Center at Presbyterian encompasses both inpatient and outpatient services for specialty pediatric care. Our dedicated pediatric intensive care, pediatric inpatient unit, NICU and thriving multispecialty clinic are all co-located at our flagship campus in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Join our team of 3 surgeons and 2 Advanced Practice Practitioners who provide a wide range of surgical care to our pediatric patients including abdominal, thoracic, minimally invasive, cancer care, soft tissue, neonatal and congenital cases.
- Vital program in an established and growing dynamic fully integrated non-profit healthcare system
- 24x7 hospitalist services for each NICU, PICU and pediatric units for 116 beds combined
- Thriving multispecialty clinic setting provides pediatric cardiology, endocrinology, ENT, GI, Nephrology, Neurology, Surgery, Behavioral Medicine, Pulmonology, Hematology/Oncology, and Chronic Care.
- Radiology, Anesthesiology and Pathology are also on site on the hospital campus.
- Systemwide EPIC electronic medical record system with dedicated onsite support
- Pediatric urgent care services staffed with pediatricians and pediatric nurses.
We’re all about well-being, starting with yours. We offer a nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available, CME allowance and fully paid malpractice insurance. We offer all employees a robust, day one effective benefits plan consisting of medical, dental, and vision and more. Exceptional retirement plans – 403b retirement savings program with both matching programs and employer contributions.
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Pediatric Surgery
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
Discover Albuquerque & New Mexico
Live the beauty of the high desert climate and all that New Mexico has to offer
Our unique blend of outdoor wonders and spaces, arts, culture and history combined with the beauty of the high desert climate make New Mexico truly the Land of Enchantment. Albuquerque is a “small big city” with a metro population of 900,000 and a mild four-season climate. The Sandia Mountains sit on the eastern edge of the city and rise to 10,600. Our beautiful weather accommodates a wide range of year-round outdoor activities including snow-skiing, mountain/road biking, hiking and fishing to name a few. Albuquerque is considered a destination city for many outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually and is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse cities in the country.
Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state’s largest private employer with nearly 13,000 employees – including 1,200 providers and 3,500 nurses. Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. As an employer, we are all about well-being - starting with yours. How you thrive, belong and grow matters at Presbyterian. We are locally owned, not-for-profit and comprised of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group.
Contact Tammy Duran at 505-923-5567 or email@example.com
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Apply for Pediatric Surgeon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert