Psychiatrist - Mental Health Integration
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Closing date
- Mar 5, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Psychiatry – Mental Health Integration
Salt Lake Valley Area
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs.
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®.
- Full-time adult psychiatrist is needed to provide Mental Health Integrate Care
- Consultative team-based care model working in primary care clinics throughout the Salt Lake Valley Area
- Will be part of a system wide Mental Health Integration Team
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in psychiatry
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) for healthcare providers
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Signing bonus and student loan repayment
- Stipend available for those in residency
- Full Intermountain benefits package, including 401K match
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 20K
- A 501c3 company
The Salt Lake Valley is the heart of the state of Utah, which is one of the fastest growing states in the country. The Salt Lake City/Ogden area was ranked as the best place to live in North America by Places Rated Almanac. Salt Lake is located at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and is within an hour’s drive of nine world-renowned ski resorts and within a day’s drive of five national parks. Along with these recreational attractions, there are many cultural and sporting events. There are performances by the Utah Symphony, Ballet West and Pioneer Theater Company as well as a renovated theater that offers Broadway plays. The Sundance Film Festival and the Park City Art Festival are nationally recognized events held in nearby communities. The NBA’s Jazz, ECHL Utah Grizzlies hockey, the Salt Lake Bees, a triple-A baseball team, and Real Salt Lake City, a major league soccer team, all represent Salt Lake City. The University of Utah is also in Salt Lake City.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Physical Requirements:No Additional Description Available
Location:Salt Lake Clinic
Work City:Salt Lake City
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.$7.25 - $999.99
We care about your well-being – mind, body, and spirit – which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged. Learn more about our comprehensive benefits package and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Apply for Psychiatrist - Mental Health Integration
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert