PCP - Senior Primary Care
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Closing date
- Mar 5, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
With locations in seven states and additional operations across the western U.S., Intermountain Healthcare is a nonprofit system of 33 hospitals, 385 clinics, medical groups with 3,800 employed physicians and advanced practice providers, a health plan division called SelectHealth with more than 1 million members, and other health services. Intermountain is committed to improving community health and is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare by using evidence-based best practices to consistently deliver high-quality outcomes at sustainable costs.
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®
Intermountain Healthcare’s myGeneration Senior Clinics specialize in every aspect of senior healthcare and offer a variety of services including annual wellness checks, identification and treatment of chronic conditions, diagnostic testing, laboratory services and immunizations, all conveniently provided in one location. You will lead a team of Caregivers consisting of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy.
Want to learn more? Apply now or contact Tanis Singleton, Physician Recruiter: Tanis.Singleton@imail.org | (702) 445-2982. We look forward to speaking with you!
- Clinic: North Rainbow Clinic
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 7:30 am-6 pm
- Census: 2 patients/hour; no nights, weekends or hospital call required
- New graduates welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrics
- Experience in managed care and/or geriatric care
- Fluency in Medical Spanish
- 2+ years experience in primary care
- Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives for meeting quality goals
- Full benefits package including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO and much more
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities
This clinic is located near Summerlin, one of the most coveted master-planned communities in Las Vegas. Nestled in the foothills of Red Rock Canyon, Summerlin offers an abundance of shopping, dining, and recreational opportunities, not to mention it’s home to the Las Vegas Ballpark where the Las Vegas Aviators play and City National Arena where the Vegas Golden Knights practice. Plus, Nevada has no state income tax and a low cost-of-living, allowing you to save more money and live your best life here.
Location:Clinic Rainbow North
Work City:Las Vegas
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.$7.25 - $999.99
We care about your well-being – mind, body, and spirit – which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged. Learn more about our comprehensive benefits package and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Apply for PCP - Senior Primary Care
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert