Interventional Cardiologist - Southwest Cardiology - St. George, UT
- Intermountain Healthcare
- St. George, Utah
- Closing date
- Mar 5, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
St. George, UT – St. George Regional Hospital
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs.
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®.
- Join Southwest Cardiology group comprised of a growing team of non-invasive and invasive cardiologists, electrophysiologists, advanced imaging, heart failure and structural heart specialists, as well as a robust cardiothoracic surgery program
- The group has local operational support and is connected by our Cardiovascular Service Line with other heart programs throughout Intermountain Healthcare, including the Intermountain Heart Institute in Salt Lake City
- This medical facility is a referral center for trauma and emergency services and houses medical surgical units, a 32-bed ICU, a 50-bed emergency department and fifteen operating rooms
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Interventional Cardiology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Generous salary and incentive recognition bonuses
- Full Intermountain benefits package
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 20K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, collegiate town environment, golf courses, and outdoor recreation opportunities. St. George is the fastest-growing metropolitan area in the United States according to new estimated from the Census Bureau. To accommodate the rapid growth, St. George Regional Hospital, a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
Physical Requirements:No Additional Description Available
Location:St George Regional Hospital
Work City:St George
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.$7.25 - $999.99
We care about your well-being – mind, body, and spirit – which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged. Learn more about our comprehensive benefits package and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Apply for Interventional Cardiologist - Southwest Cardiology - St. George, UT
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert