Work to the top of your Rheumatology license
- WellMed Medical Management Inc., part of OptumCare
- Corpus Christi, Texas
- Closing date
- Mar 5, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
WellMed is seeking a Rheumatologist physician to join practice in Corpus Christi, Texas.
As part of the multi-disciplinary team, the Rheumatologist will provide medical diagnostic and therapeutic care and service, referring consultations for specialty care, and education and preventive care advice to all patients served. The performance will be tracked and comparatively reported using metrics related to the strategic direction and operational needs of the organization.
Work to the top of your license.
While working in concert with primary care providers, you will have the autonomy to set up your day and align your own cases.
WellMed is a Medicare Advantage Plan that operates as a health system focused on Quality/Value Based Outcomes and offers:
- Work Life Balance
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Low Volume, 12-14 patients per day
- Paid Time Off + clinics are closed for 8 national holidays
- Allowance for Professional Expense Fund
- CME Allowance with additional PTO days
- Clinician Well Being Resource Program
- 401k with match, Executive Savings Plan, and UHG Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Comprehensive Benefits from Optum Partner Services
- Annual Quality Bonus, paid twice a year
- No State Income Tax in Texas
Our business model is physician-centric and primary care-driven. We focus on high value care and preventive care, succeeding in reducing duplicative costs and improving the health of our patients. WellMed was an early proponent of the Medical Home model and has refined it to become an industry leader. The WellMed Care Model is designed to provide the most efficient, comprehensive and proven care techniques to treat the whole patient—physically, mentally and socially—both inside and outside of the clinic.
Apply for Work to the top of your Rheumatology license
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert