Pediatric Physician Opportunities with USMD
- WellMed Medical Management Inc., part of OptumCare
- Dallas, Texas
- Closing date
- Mar 5, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
We are currently interviewing experienced Pediatricians for our established Mansfield clinic in North Texas.
A partner of the Optum Care network, USMD, is seeking a Pediatric Physician to join our growing team in in the South Dallas area
At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- Our model is designed to provide the most efficient, comprehensive, and proven care techniques to treat the whole patient – physically, mentally, and socially – at each visit
- We offer clinical and leadership growth and stability second to none
- We are influencing change on a national scale while maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
- Great earning potential within this growing multi-specialty group
- Base Salary plus Production and Quality Bonus Structure
- Physician Mentorship Pathway for Growth and Development
- Paid Time Off + clinics are closed for 8 national holidays
- CME Allowance with additional PTO days
- Comprehensive Benefits from Optum Partner Services
- 401k with match, Executive Savings Plan, and UHG Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Clinician Well Being Resource Program
- No State Income Tax in Texas
About USMD: If you’re idea of a great day at work involves putting great new ideas to work, we should talk. Throughout the greater Dallas/Ft. Worth area, we’ve built an evolving, integrated health care model that brings primary care and specialist providers together to work in new and better ways. A thriving part of OptumCare and the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, our multi-specialty group of hospitals, clinics and providers features more than 250 physicians and advanced practice clinicians. We provide health care services to patients in more than 20 different specialties at our two hospitals, four cancer treatment centers and nearly 50 physician clinics. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.), or M.B.B.S
- Active, unrestricted medical license in Texas
- Valid DEA license
Community/Living in DFW:
Big city conveniences combined with rural charm make North Texas a great place for your family. Dallas and Fort Worth are the ninth and 16th largest cities in the nation, respectively, and home to more than 6 million people.
Our area has a strong economy, with a great quality of life for a low cost, and no state income tax. On Forbes’ 2013 list of Best Cities for Good Jobs, Dallas is first in the nation and Fort Worth, fourth.
Enjoy the living beauty of the Dallas Arboretum, Fort Worth Botanic Gardens and Trinity Trails. We also have our fair share of Texas’ more than 6,700 lakes and reservoirs, and with an average of 232 days of sunshine every year, there’s plenty of time to enjoy the water — or a round of golf.
You’ll find excellent public and private school options for kids, from early learning to high school, plus more than a dozen colleges and universities for family members pursuing advanced degrees or lifelong learning.
- Arts and entertainment
DFW’s several entertainment districts are each brimming with shops, restaurants, galleries, clubs and more. In fact, Fort Worth is the museum capital of the southwest, and Dallas has the largest urban arts district in the nation.
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving almost 20 million people through more than 64,000 aligned physicians and advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation.
Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?
Apply for Pediatric Physician Opportunities with USMD
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert