Physician Family Medicine
- MultiCare Health System
- Olympia, Washington
- Closing date
- Mar 5, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
MultiCare Capital Medical Center Primary Care in Olympia, Washington seeks a full-time family medicine or internal medicine physician to join a strong well-established clinic. You will find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient health. Providers affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the region
What you'll do:
• Provide exceptional patient care.
• Focus on an individual’s health needs, help them make informed decisions about their care and wellness, and give them the tools they need to take charge of their health.
• Provide comprehensive health care services for all ages from disease prevention to health promotion.
• Build long-term relationships with our patients to create continuity of care.
What you will need:
• Board certified or board eligible by time of employment
• Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
• DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
• Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Salary range - Min: $248,765-Max: $276,406
Contact Joyce.Moyer@MultiCare.org to learn more
Why MultiCare Health Systems Over forty public parks are available for your recreation enjoyment. Public trails lead to saltwater beaches where native tribes once met for potlatches through woods thick with big-leaf maples and towering Douglas firs. Salmon return to Budd Inlet each fall and run the ladder under the 5th Avenue Bridge. • Market Leadership: Washington’s largest community-based, locally governed health system • Technology: “Most Wired” healthcare system 10 years in a row • Employee-centric: Named to Forbes “America’s Best Employers by State” • Natural Beauty: Located in the beautiful Pacific Northwest – enjoy breathtaking natural beauty, outdoor activities and outstanding schools and universities With an economic engine anchored by state government, Olympia enjoys the benefits of a stable work force, an engaged and educated community, and well-supported school system. Historic Downtown Olympia offers a variety of eclectic shopping and dining experiences, while Olympia's Westside is a regional shopping destination with the Capital Mall and Olympia Auto Mall. Over forty public parks are available for your recreation enjoyment. Public trails lead to saltwater beaches where native tribes once met for potlatches through woods thick with big-leaf maples and towering Douglas firs. Salmon return to Budd Inlet each fall and run the ladder under the 5th Avenue Bridge
Apply for Physician Family Medicine
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert