Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
- Pediatrix Medical Group
- Athens, Georgia
- Closing date
- Mar 5, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
NEW INCREASED BASE SALARY! NOW OFFERING $50K SIGN ON BONUS!
Exciting MFM opportunity! Well Established Practice in Athens, GA!
We are seeking an exceptional MFM specialist to join our practice in Athens, GA. This is a consultative practice, which is an affiliate of our Atlanta Northside MFM practice, established in 1995.
- Enjoy an attractive call and coverage schedule with a good payer mix of patients.
- There is excellent clinical support provided by our strong team of sonographers and WHNPs
- Coverage is specifically for our Athens location with shared time at our Lawrenceville location
- Support is also provided by a larger team of 6 MDs and 5 NNPs from the Atlanta practice
- Best of both worlds:
-Work independently, but part of a large group with shared call, coverage and support
-Small town living with a low cost of living, but only about an hour's drive to the city of Atlanta
- The local hospitals are top quality with Level lll nurseries, L&D hospitalist and availability of subspecialty consultants such as: Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatric Surgery.
Located in the northeastern region of Georgia, Athens, is a city that is immersed in vivacious college culture. While the spirited city is most known for the University of Georgia, the state's largest public research university and the birthplace of public higher education in America, it's also home to a thriving music scene, award-winning restaurants, the state's Museum of Art and Botanical Gardens, and a host of other attractions. Listed in 2020 as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live by "Livability", Athens is a great place to live and thrive.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix? Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient?. We invite you to join the Pediatrix? family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert