- PhyNet Dermatology
- Queens, New York
- Closing date
- Mar 5, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Vanguard Dermatology is a comprehensive medical Dermatology practice offering services to patients of every age. We have four offices in New York City, located in The Financial District, Brooklyn, and Queens.
Our group consists of medical doctors (Dermatologists and a plastic surgeon), physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and an experienced esthetician. We have our own pathology lab and four Mohs surgery labs. We utilize a variety of lasers so our practitioners can practice cosmetic and general medical Dermatology. We have ample office staff including scribes to ensure efficiency.
Our Physician Partners Enjoy the Following:
- Freedom to practice and focus on clinical areas of interest Medical, Cosmetics, Dermatopathology & MOHS
- Strong patient volumes produced through local referring physician provider network
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations, practice marketing, accounting, HR, regulatory compliance and additional support services
- Practices fully integrated with electronic, easy-to-use EMR software
- Well-appointed facilities complete with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
- Competitive & attractive employee compensation and benefit offerings:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and HSA with employer contribution.
- Employer paid Life & Short term and Long term Disability Insurance,
- 401(k) plan, significant PTO packages,
- CME days, CME allowance,
- nonqualified deferred compensation plan + much more
- Financial wellness benefits through Bank of America/Merrill Lynch:
- Doctor mortgage program Premier banking
- fee free checking and savings
- Wealth Management and Private Banking
- Relocation assistance available
Who is PhyNet?
PhyNet Dermatology is a physician network of dermatologists, dermatopathologists and MOHS surgeons supported by experienced healthcare leaders who serve as a comprehensive practice partner to enable physicians to do what they do best: provide quality medical care and an outstanding patient experience. Guided by a physician advisory board, with an approach that values physicians as equity partners in the growth of the organization, PhyNet has expanding by over 100 physicians and over 98 practice locations across the country in the last four years.
Physician specializing in the field of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of skin problems. Directs, plans, and supervises the care provided to patient base within practice seen by the physician to include the use of the latest technologies, research, and clinical understanding to provide superior care to the physician s patient population. Depending on the job profile and interest of the physician the dermatologist also would treat the texture of the skin to remove signs of aging and scars on the skin making use of cosmetic chemicals to improve skin conditions through the use of toxins, lasers and the latest pharmaceuticals, products, and equipment. Focused on the growth of patient volume for practice with a commitment to quality and the highest standard of care to patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dermatologist should possess good diagnostic skills to arrive at correct treatment for the skin problems faced by the patient.
- Directs and leads the clinic staff to ensure superior delivery of quality of care to the patient population at the clinic location where the dermatologist is working.
- Promote the provision of cost-effective, high-quality health care services for patients.
- Ensure high degree of patient satisfaction.
- Develop initiative, motivation and positive morale within the clinic center staff.
- Maintain compliance with government and third-party payer coding requirements.
- Maintain standards of quality care.
- Actively participate in marketing plans and strategy development to grow the reputation of the clinic, brand and growth of patient volume.
- Actively participate in the development and growth of provider referral relationships.
- Actively consult with medical staff to ensure compliance with standards and regulations to deliver superior patient care.
- Represent clinics at public and professional meetings and conferences as required.
- Maintain professional affiliations and enhance professional development to keep pace with the trends in the industry.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong diagnostic skills to diagnose and treat all dermatology related conditions, be knowledgeable of the latest treatments available for medical dermatology and cosmetic dermatology.
- Excellent people skills. Ability to motivate, cooperate with and work effectively with others.
- Knowledge of the organization s policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of governmental regulations.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications.
- Knowledge of evaluation and management coding.
- Experience in utilization of electronic medical record to enhance patient flow and patient quality.
- Skill in exercising initiative and judgment.
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients and the public.
A medical degree from a reputed university and completion of a three-year residency training in dermatology.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONActive Medical License and DEA License
Apply for Dermatologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert