- PhyNet Dermatology
- Mason, Ohio
- Closing date
- Mar 5, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
The Dermatology Group is Seeking a Dermatology trained Dermatopathologist for Their Growing Practices!
The Dermatology Group is a patient-centered dermatology practice experiencing significant growth that s committed to providing the highest-quality care for patients of all ages. This private dermatopathology practice is affiliated with a private upscale dermatology practice that includes medical services, surgical dermatology, and cosmetic services. With eight well-established practice locations surrounding Cincinnati, it has built a tremendous and loyal following of patients resulting in an unmet demand for Dermatologic services.
We are currently seeking a Board-Certified Dermatology trained Dermatopathologist in the Mason OH location as we continue to grow in the market. Come join a team where you can make a difference!
- Amazing work life balance with ability to see patients 3 to 4 days a week. Perfect for Family Life!
- Flexibility to include general dermatology, surgical dermatology, cosmetic dermatology depending on provider s interests
- Newly renovated and expanded laboratory with state-of-the-art equipment
- Well-established practice with high patient demand giving provider potential for full clinic schedule from day one
- Team consists of two experienced dermatology-trained dermatopathologists for internal consultation and peer review
- Inhouse state medical licensing liaison to assist with medical licensing and maintenance of certification
- Inhouse robust list of IHC (Ventana) and special stains performed within the lab
- Opportunity to read 10,000 to 15,000 specimens per year
- Very efficient reporting software and process
- Opportunities to teach dermatopathology to residents, if interested, on a 14 headed microscope
- Attractive Salary w/ Extensive benefits package
Apply for Dermatopathologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert