BE/BC Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- McLeod Health
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 5, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
McLeod Health, non-profit, is seeking to hire BE/BC Orthopaedic Sports Medicine surgeon to join established Orthopaedic practice in North Myrtle Beach, SC!
Practice is located in North Myrtle Beach on the McLeod Seacoast campus in the new Orthopaedic building!
Join our established program in one of the fastest growing counties in the country!
McLeod Loris Seacoast, a full-service hospital with two campuses, offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services. Supported by a group of respected and highly-skilled local physicians, McLeod Seacoast features cardiology and electrophysiology, vascular surgery, orthopedics, neurology and pulmonary medicine.
McLeod Loris Seacoast is part of McLeod Health, the region s largest healthcare network, and serves Horry County in South Carolina and parts of Brunswick and Columbus Counties in North Carolina. McLeod Loris is a 50 bed hospital that specialized in general surgery, women s services, emergency care and critical care. McLeod Seacoast completed a $110-million-dollar major expansion to double the inpatient capacity from 50 beds to 155 beds. This expansion along with our 43-acre expansion into Carolina Forest, will ensure a continuation of the highest quality care, access to the best physicians, increased specialty services, and investments in technology.
McLeod Health is dedicated to improving the overall health of patients in our 15 county referral area; serving over 1.5 million patients.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Allowance
- Full Benefits
- Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Qualifies for PSLF
- Great school systems for both public and private options
- Family friendly area and neighborhoods...activities for the entire family all year long
- Established practice: Joints, Upper, Sports Medicine, Foot & Ankle, Pain Management, General and APPs!
- Opportunity to rotate Seacoast, Carolina Forest, and Sunset Beach, NC!
- Sports Medicine team includes one Sports Medicine physician, two non-operative physicians, APP and ATC!
- Partners with local schools and recreational teams!
- Practice Monday Friday closes early on Fridays! 1 OR day to start...can add as the need increases!
Apply for BE/BC Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert