Atrium Health Pulm & Sleep - Lincoln & Denver
- Atrium Health
- Denver, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 5, 2024
- Pulmonary Disease
- Full Time
- Position Type
Atrium Health is recruiting a BC/BE Pulmonologist for a position at Atrium Health Pulmonology & Sleep at Lincoln and Denver. Specific fellowship training in Pulmonary Medicine and Critical Care Medicine is required.
- BC/BE in Pulmonology and Critical Care
- BC/BE in Sleep Medicine optional
- Join established growing practice with 1 physician
- Provide outpatient services at the Lincoln & Denver offices
- Provide inpatient Pulmonary consultative service at Lincoln
- Provide Pulmonary procedural support (bronchoscopy and thoracentesis)
- Work closely with our established Hospitalist team for inpatient care and benefit from a limited call schedule that promotes an optimal quality of life and job satisfaction
- Ability to develop and lead the expansion of advanced bronchoscopy services in the market
- Part of a large group of Pulmonary and Critical Care providers (>70 physicians and >50 APPs) throughout the Greater Charlotte region
- Support from a robust Virtual Critical Care program that minimizes phone calls from the ICU
- In house anesthesia provides support for airways if needed and a vascular access and surgical team can assist with central line placements
- Option of participating with the pool of providers that provide Virtual Critical Care services across the Charlotte and Wake Forest facilities
Atrium Health Pulmonology & Sleep at Lincoln is located on the Atrium Health Lincoln campus which is a 101-bed hospital and multiple medical office buildings. The campus includes easy access to the following specialists: Cardiology, ENT, Family Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Heme/Onc, Neurology, OBGYN, Orthopedics, and Urology.
Lincoln and Denver are located 35 minutes from Charlotte International Airport, located 1 hour from Asheville, NC. Lincoln is a small city outside of the Charlotte metro area, on the west side of Lake Norman. It has a great school system, easy lake access and is in close proximity to the Charlotte, Davidson and Huntersville.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing for all.
Apply for Atrium Health Pulm & Sleep - Lincoln & Denver
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert