Job Description & Requirements
Interventional Cardiologist in Pennsylvania
A thriving private practice, just over an hour from Pittsburgh, is looking to add an Interventional Cardiologist to the team!Opportunity Highlights
- Robust program offering immediate patient volume
- Mix of general + interventional cardiology
- Perform a mix or coronary and peripheral
- Ability to do 10-15% structural with opportunity to grow
- Partnership track after 3yrs.
- Base $600k+ based on experience
- Can support J1 sponsorship
Located less than 90 minutes from Pittsburgh, this inviting community is a great place for providers to call home. Filled with friendly individuals, scenic surroundings, and access to ample amenities, you ll have all you need and more.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- A low cost of living + wonderful housing options
- Excellent public and private schools
- Endless options for outdoor recreation enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, camping, zip-lining, and much more
- Events and activities for individuals of all ages
- Access to Pittsburgh s many attractions top-notch shopping and dining, live entertainment, a thriving arts and culture scene, an international airport, professional sporting events, and more
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Cardiologist, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Hospital, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Doctor, Patient Care, Md