SSM Health - Dean St. Mary's Outpatient Center
We have an outstanding opportunity for a non-invasive cardiologist to join SSM Health - Dean Medical Group in Madison, WI. SSM Health - Dean Medical Group is one of the largest multi-specialty, integrated healthcare delivery systems in the country.
Seeking well-rounded noninvasive cardiologists to strengthen and expand our clinical program. This would include inpatient and outpatient care, echocardiography, and nuclear imaging. Interest in CT is welcome.
The Cardiology Division consists principally of interventionists, noninvasive and cardiac electrophysiology and is well recognized among their peers for outstanding quality data, excellence in care and service to patients throughout our 18-county service area. Additional details:
- Epic EMR
- Reasonable call schedule
- Competitive income guarantee and signing bonus
- Comprehensive benefit package
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is an ACS Level II Trauma Center
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital is the referral hospital for the 7 hospital SSM Wisconsin Region. Our Wisconsin Region also counts 4 additional affiliate hospitals in our network.
- St. Mary's and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family. In fact, Madison was named as the most livable mid-size city in the United States by Livability in 2023 https://livability.com/best-places/2023-top-100-best-places-to-live-in-the-us/madison-wi/
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.