Physician - Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgery - Galena KS
- Mercy Clinic
- Galena, Kansas
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
Mercy Clinic is actively seeking a Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon to join our established team of 10 orthopedic surgeons with 2 state-of-the-art, campuses that are located only 10 minutes apart: Mercy Hospital Joplin and Mercy Specialty Hospital Southeast Kansas, Galena.
Mercy's Orthopedic groups are a part of Mercy Clinic, a physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
This Opportunity Includes:
- Assist local Family Medicine/Sports Medicine physician in covering local area high schools and youth football programs currently with the opportunity to expand
- Established Concussion Clinic Program
- Experienced team of athletic trainers and physical therapists
- Experienced PA’s to work alongside you
- First Class OR with state-of-the-art equipment, HydroWorx therapy pools in the rehabilitation center, surgery center at the Galena campus.
- System-wide Epic EMR
Compensation & Benefits:
- Strong, integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Physician Wellness Programs
- Up to $10,000 Relocation assistance
Joplin, located in the southwest corner of Missouri, in an area referred to as the “Four State Area” given its proximity to commute?to Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. Joplin has a population of approximately 51,000 and a daytime population of 240,000. Our region offers many perks, including minimal traffic, low cost of living, and access to both public and private school systems with excellent reputations. An abundance of outdoor recreational activities available to include hiking, camping, rock climbing, fishing, and hunting, state parks and national forests, lakes, rivers, and trails. The city park system maintains nearly 1,000 acres and includes a golf course, numerous swimming pools, and 15 miles of scenic walking/biking trails.?
For more information, contact:
Galen Roberts | Sr. Physician Recruiter
417-556-2202 | firstname.lastname@example.org | careers.mercy.net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply for Physician - Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgery - Galena KS
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert