Physician - Internal Medicine
- Community Health Systems
- Moberly, Missouri
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Internal Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Northeast Regional Medical Center (NERMC) in Kirksville, MO is recruiting an Internal Medicine physician to join their clinic.
- Clinic practice
- IM Residency Clinic with Supervision Responsibility
- 1.6 FTE's of providers
- MDs and DOs welcome to apply
- Opportunity for teaching - NERMC has 5 residency programs-Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Dermatology, and Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal residency
- All of NERMC's residency programs are affiliated with A.T. Still University and Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. The Dermatology Residency Program rotates through Children’s Mercy Hospital in Kansas City.
Northeast Regional Medical Center is a 93 bed facility with over 75 physicians on staff. The hospital serves as the teaching hospital associated with the founding school of Osteopathic Medicine and hosts 6 residency programs. NERMC also has a Level III Trauma Center and a Certified Chest Pain Center.
Competitive and comprehensive recruitment package is being offered including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with potential for bonus based on production
- Commencement Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME, and more!
- Nestled in the heart of NE Missouri, Kirksville boasts a historic downtown square
- Surrounded by Thousand Hills, a 3,000 acre state park
- Home of Truman State University and A.T. Still University
- Known for some of the nation's top hunting grounds
Apply for Physician - Internal Medicine
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert