Physician - Family Medicine with Obstetrics
- Community Health Systems
- Johnson, Arkansas
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
- Established practice in community for 10+ years
- Anticipated call 1:2 for the practice
- 24/7 OB Hospitalist group will serve as call back-up
- Ample office space available at clinic located in Rogers
- OB Fellowship with C-Sections required
Northwest Medical Center—Willow Creek Women’s Hospital is Northwest Arkansas’s only dedicated women’s hospital offering a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 24-hour, onsite neonatology coverage.
Willow Creek Women’s Hospital, part of the Northwest Health System, recently received a facelift creating a spa-like environment for patients to enjoy. The hospital was voted “Best Place to Have a Baby” four times! Northwest Health hospitals deliver 10% of all babies born in the state of Arkansas annually. To date, we have delivered over 84,000 bundles of joy and counting!
Northwest Arkansas is nestled in the picturesque foothills of the Ozark Mountains
- Northwest Arkansas is an area comprised of a series of cities including Fayetteville, Johnson, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, Siloam Springs and Bella Vista.
- Beautiful lakes, streams, walking and biking trails and culture including Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- This rapidly growing metro area has a population of over 500,000
- Rich history, cultural interest, educational excellence and healthy economy
- Corporate home to Wal-Mart (along with 1,200+ supporting vendor companies), JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods
- Great location for families, corporate professionals, small and large business owners, students and nature lovers.
- National Airport with many direct flights available, including New York, Dallas and Los Angeles
Apply for Physician - Family Medicine with Obstetrics
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert