Physician - Internal Medicine
- Community Health Systems
- Laredo, Texas
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Internal Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Laredo Medical Center is recruiting Internal Medicine physicians to join an established hospital owned outpatient practice in beautiful Laredo, TX.
Qualified Candidates :
- Candidate can work four 10's or standard 5 day work week
- Eligible for the Physician Education Loan Repayment Program (PELRP)
- Family medicine residents or experienced providers are welcome to apply.
- Board eligible or board certified in family medicine.
- Ability to obtain or maintain an active and clear Texas medical license in good standing.
- Full-time position, Outpatient only opportunity.
- No visa support available.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Commencement bonus.
- Potential medical education debt assistance.
- Relocation, marketing and CME allowances.
- Texas does not have a personal state income tax!
About Laredo Medical Center:
- 326 bed licenses acute care facility.
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care service provider.
- Chest Pain Accredited v6 with Primary PCI Accreditation.
- The first hospital in Laredo to achieve the Center for Excellence designation.
- Home to the largest emergency center in the community with advanced Level III Trauma Designation.
- Level III NICU.
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers.
About Laredo, TX:
- Population of around 322,000.
- One of the safest places to live in Texas.
- Low cost of living.
- Beautiful weather year-round.
- Award-winning school districts (Private & Public).
- Historic downtown Laredo with vibrant arts and culture.
- Exceptional Tex-Mex cuisine and a plethora of locally owned restaurants.
- Many outdoor activities: state parks, golf. birding, and hiking trails.
- One of the highest paying cities in Texas for Physicians.
Apply for Physician - Internal Medicine
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert