Physician - Family Medicine
- Community Health Systems
- Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Merit Health Wesley, located in Hattiesburg, MS, is seeking a primary care physician, either an Internist or Family Medicine Physician, to work in their VA clinic.
This position is Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM, with no weekends.
A preferred physician candidate is someone with VA experience; however, all physicians are considered.
All physicians must be eligible to work in the United States. The VA does not offer visa sponsorships.
Community Information :
- Hattiesburg is known as the Hub City, the birthplace of rock and roll, and now one of the top cities in the world with must-see public art pieces. Artists, musicians, and entrepreneurs make up this vast growing community, including four golf courses and a Country Club.Glamping, camping, fishing, kayaking, a zoo, 44 miles of bicycling trail, and 500 places to eat! Hattiesburg is listed as one of the top 11 places to see public art by online travel and leisure magazine.
- Education in primary and secondary public schools is above average, and post-secondary education is at The University of Southern Mississippi & William Carey University.
- Hattiesburg has a low cost of living and is centrally located between New Orleans, Mobile, AL, and Jackson, MS.
- The population in the Greater Hattiesburg area is 140,000 & has a breathtaking climate with an average winter of 48 degrees and a summer average of 80 degrees.
- Regional Airport in Hattiesburg with daily flights to Chicago and Dallas. Other airports are a little over an hour away.
Please contact Michele Gutermuth, firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV if you have any questions or would like to apply for this position.
Apply for Physician - Family Medicine
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert