- Wolverine Dermatology
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Part Time
- Position Type
Seeking High Quality Dermatology Providers to build up our employees, and serve our community with honesty and integrity.
An established private dermatology practice in a sought-after Midwest community is seeking a qualified candidate to join its team who is board-certified or board-eligible in dermatology. This is an ideal opportunity for a provider who desires the opportunity to work with an exceptional team. We have a strong emphasis on our company Mission and Core Beliefs and seek to grow with like minded professionals.
Wolverine Dermatology seeks to joyfully deliver efficient, respectful, compassionate healthcare of the highest quality to our patients. We seek to grow our practice, build up our employees, and serve our community with honesty and integrity.
To provide the highest quality healthcare we are committed to creating an environment whereby:
• PATIENTS are prioritized, respected, and well cared for.
• EMPLOYEES are valued as team members and take pride in our delivery of care.
• PROVIDERS confidently refer their patients to Wolverine Dermatology.
1. Caring for people is a joy and a privilege.
2. Human sickness and frailty deserve our deepest compassion, our highest respect, and our keenest intellect.
3. Caring for people requires a team.
4. Our team will focus on the needs of our patients.
5. Our team will care for people to the best of our ability.
6. We grow our team members in skill, in enthusiasm, and in team work.
7. We create long-lasting, win-win relationships with our patients, referring providers, business, and health care partners.
8. We serve and celebrate our local community and our Wolverine State.
9. We operate our business with honest and integrity.
10. We work to constantly improve.
- Receive tremendous mentorship from a well-established and respected board-certified dermatologist
- Enjoy the autonomy to build your ideal practice—ability to focus on general dermatology, surgical dermatology, or incorporate cosmetics.
- Option for a four-day workweek
- Large existing patient panel and strong referral network
About the Company
Wolverine Dermatology is a well-established and respected general dermatology and Mohs practice that works with three major hospital systems as well as independent practices. We are working to build a regional center of excellence that will someday boast full-spectrum dermatologic care. We are strategically located near the University of Michigan West Hospital and the Wyoming VA Medical Center. We comfortably practice in a state-of-the-art building with a design theme of an “upscale Michigan lake house.”
We are supremely proud of our hard-working and enthusiastic staff that works joyfully and efficiently as a team. Each clinical team member is certified through the Certified Dermatology Nurse-Technician Training Program. Uniquely, we enjoy a variety of training levels and experience backgrounds as we have a mixture of medical assistants and nurses, in addition to having our own billing and referral management departments.
Our physician—Dr. Ryan Freeland, is a veteran of our United States Armed Forces. He trained at the San Antonio Military Health Consortium and later served on teaching faculty at our military’s two elite medical training centers, Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and the San Antonio Military Health Consortium. He developed his medical skills while caring for our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines whether in the States or on the battlefields of war. He served our great country with excellence and distinction and have chosen to join forces to care for the community of West Michigan. Together with their outstanding team of professionals, he has vowed to pour his relentless, professional efforts into caring for you and your family.
As an expression of our team dynamic, we wear navy blue scrubs as our daily uniform. On 10 specific military holidays, we celebrate and remember our rich heritage by wearing camouflage scrubs that represent each of the major military branches.
Community Information—Grand Rapids, Michigan
Located less than an hour from beautiful Lake Michigan, Grand Rapids is the second-largest metropolitan area in Michigan. This remarkable city offers year-round opportunities for lively and engaging activities for families and individuals alike. The big-city vibe won’t slow you down, though—the average commute time is 15 minutes or less.
- A lower cost of living than the national average
- Family-friendly neighborhoods with top-ranked public schools
- Ranked #1 by Forbes “Best Cities for Raising a Family”
- Ranked by Business Insider as the 13th best place to live in America
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including boating, paddle boarding, skiing, fishing, hiking, biking, camping, and golfing
- Convenient access to Detroit and Chicago
Board certified or board eligible in Dermatology.
Eligible for unrestricted medical license in Michigan.
Key Words: Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md
Apply for General Dermatologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert