Fellowship Trained Endovascular Neurosurgeon Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
- HCA Healthcare
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Neurological
- Full Time
- Position Type
Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology
Job Summary:Research Medical Center is assisting with the search for an endovascular neurosurgeon to join a dynamic private practice seven neurosurgery group, Midwest Neurosurgery Associates serving the patients of Kansas City since 1967.
- Endovascular stoke call will be shared equitably among endovascular team of neurosurgeon, neurologist and radiologists
- Excellent mentorship provided by established neurosurgeons and endovascular radiologist
- Angiography suite currently equipped with two state of the art siemens biplanes systems
- Largest comprehensive stroke program in Kansas City region, serving over 2,000 stoke patients per year
- Must be U.S. Board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery, enfolded endovascular fellowship training is accepted.
- Excellent advanced practice provider support with dedicated outpatient and inpatient APPs rounding and assisting in surgery
- Flexibility to pursue additional neurosurgical subspecialty areas of interest.
- Partnership track available
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package complete with relocation
- Stable practice, collaborative staff, mentorship available
- Comprehensive benefits package including Generous 401k
- Paid time off package which increases with years of service
- Affiliation with the regions’ largest network and recognized leader in healthcare
- Experience a positive, professional work environment in a top tier facility located in one of the most livable cities in the heart of America. Research Medical Center offers high-tech care in a beautiful, comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
- A tertiary facility with 590+ licensed beds, the hospital features a strong complement of subspecialists and robust inpatient services including ACS level 1 trauma, level 1 STEMI, comprehensive oncology program including a board-certified neuro oncologist on staff, comprehensive stroke program, and many more key services.
- Neurosurgery service line equipped with state of the art equipment including Icon Gamma Knife and True Beam radiosurgery, Stealth Navigation, O-Arm, Kinevo and Pentero Microscopes, Endoscopic equipment, Minimally Invasive spine technology, Excelcius Globus Robot, Medtronic Cranial Robot, and hybrid ORs, and dedicated neuro ICU
- With over 700 doctors representing 29 medical specialties—we ensure that our patients’ needs are always met and that their expectations are continually exceeded. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives.
Apply for Fellowship Trained Endovascular Neurosurgeon Opportunity in Kansas City, Missouri
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert