- CHI Memorial
- Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Hospital Medicine (MD)
- Full Time
- Position Type
CHI Memorial in Chattanooga, TN is searching for a highly qualified, board certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians for both Daytime and Nocturnist work at our 350-bed Glenwood campus. Details include:
- 7 on/7 off shifts
- 7a/7p Daytime; 7p/7a Nocturnist; Tuesday through Monday
- No Pediatrics, OB, or Trauma
- Hospital Employed Group of 60+ physicians and APP's across three hospitals
- Closed ICU's staffed by Intensivists
- Competitive Base Salary, Commencement Bonus, Quality Incentive Bonus, & Longevity Bonus
- Relocation Assistance Offered
- CME and Professional Related Expenses Reimbursement Offered
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Full Benefits Eligibility with CommonSpirit Health
If you are interested in speaking further about our opportunities, please send an updated CV to Alysia Smith, Physician Recruiter, and we will be happy to discuss with you at your convenience. Many thanks!
ABOUT CHI MEMORIAL
Chattanooga s ONLY 5 STAR rated hospital. CHI Memorial tops CMS list in the region. CHI Memorial is ranked the 2nd BEST HOSPITAL in TN by US News. CHI Memorial is recognized as one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals by Thomson Reuters, the health care industry's leading source of information on hospital quality and 100 Great Community Hospitals by Becker s Hospital Review. A survey conducted by Medicare.gov, ranks CHI Memorial Healthcare System as a leading hospital in the Chattanooga area for patient satisfaction.
CHI Memorial is a not-for-profit, faith-based 443-bed healthcare system with 3 campuses (Chattanooga and Hixson in TN and Fort Oglethorpe in GA). CHI Memorial is a Regional Referral Center of choice! Over 700 Physicians on staff and over 4,000 associates, and 550 very active volunteers providing healthcare throughout Southeast Tennessee and North Georgia. Our Center of Excellence core service lines include Oncology, Cardiac, and Orthopedics.
With the completion of our 320 million dollar renovation in July 2014, 300,000 sq. ft. have been added to the campus, added 96 patient rooms to a brand new seven-story tower, St. Anne s Chapel with original stained glass windows, a 52 bed, State of the Art, ICU; Guerry Heart and Vascular Center, 7 cardiac catheterization rooms, State of the Art Cardiac Short Stay and Critical Care Unit and grew our patient navigation program to encompass all cancer centers of excellence and the congestive heart failure program.
ABOUT CHATTANOOGA, TN
- #1 OUTSIDE CITY by Outside Magazine!
- Chattanooga, Tennessee is noted as "The Scenic City" and GIG City fastest internet in the South; nestled in the heart of the mountains where the states of Georgia, North Carolina and Tennessee meet.
- Two hours to Atlanta, Nashville, and Birmingham.
- "America's Top-Rated Cities" and "Top 10 City" in which to live and play; "Top 10 Southern Mid-Markets with Highly Diversified Economies" and one of the "Smartest Cities in the World" in which to live. Voted Best Town Ever by Outside Magazine in 2015 and 2011.
- This vibrant city blends "Big City" amenities with an ease of a smaller city offering: a family friendly and safe atmosphere in which to live, easily commutable, moderate cost of living, $120 million revitalized riverfront, very active Arts Council, Museums, and an extensive green way system.
- Outdoor activities are abundant ranging from hang-gliding off Lookout Mountain, to floating down the Sequatchie River, to biking and horseback riding through the scenic countryside. If you are a water sport enthusiast, you will want to visit nearby Nickajack and Chickamauga Lakes or kayak/raft down the Great Ocoee River (host to the Summer Olympics). Chattanooga also has numerous challenging golf courses.
- Offering outstanding educational opportunities ranging from 131 public schools in the area to 49 local private schools recognized at a national level.
- The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga offers a wide range of majors in undergraduate, graduate courses and medical education - 9 residency programs and 4 fellowship program
- Population: 180,557
- Metro Population: 563,104
- 9% growth in population
- Median Age: 39.7
- Average Temp: 60.5 degrees F
- Moderate climate with four distinctive seasons
- No State Income Tax
- Great Public & Private School options
- Foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and Cumberland Plateau
- Tennessee Aquarium
- Hunter Museum of American Art
- Creative Discovery Museum
- IMAX 3D Theater
- Chattanooga Choo Choo
- Chattanooga Zoo
- Rock City
- Ruby Falls
- Chattanooga Symphony Orchestra
- White Water Rafting
- Rock Climbing Largest Indoor Facility - Mountain Climbing
- Hamilton Place Mall is TN's largest mall - 5 Regional Shopping Malls
- Chattanooga Look Outs AA Baseball Team (Cincinnati Reds affiliate)
- Home of the Chattanooga Red Wolves Soccer Club & Chattanooga Football Club
- 106 sites throughout Chattanooga
- 800+ acres maintained
- 35 miles of greenway & trails
- 53 tennis courts
- 41 playgrounds
- 8 outdoor fitness zones
- 6 youth athletic association facilities
- 3 dog parks
- 21 Golf Courses
For more information about Chattanooga, visit: https://www.chattanoogachamber.com/
Apply for Hospitalist Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert