- Atrium Health
- Huntersville, North Carolina
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
One Health is an innovative group of physician leaders who provide patient-centered obstetrical and gynecologic care throughout the Lake Norman area. We invite Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN Physicians to discover all that we can do when we place the patient at the center of care and bring compassion, evidence-based medicine, value, and physician wellness together, partnered with the largest healthcare system in North and South Carolina. The Atrium Health network is dedicated to transforming the delivery of healthcare while providing superior patient experience.
- 10 Physicians, 1 nocturnist and 7 APPs fully integrated across 4 OB/GYN practice sites in the greater Charlotte Market, partnered with 18 other One Health Primary Care practices to best connect physicians and communities.
- Office hours are Monday–Friday 8am-5pm.
- 12 hour call shifts with an expanding nocturnist model
- 90-100 deliveries per month • Robust gyn surgery opportunities with access to the Da Vinci robot
- Dedicated surgical PA
- Integrated midwifery care
- A team that honors each other's opinions and practices evidence-based medicine
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about providing patient-centered care FOR ALL
- Interested in joining a full scope OB/GYN practice
- Focused on collegiality, professionalism, compassion, personal growth and leadership development. The Lake Norman region of North Carolina is a wonderful place to live and work with options to live in small cities or more rural communities, all with excellent amenities, top schools, and convenient access to Charlotte.
When you join the Atrium Health One Health family, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert