- Columbus, Ohio
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
OhioHealth is adding a BE/BC Psychiatrist to join its robust Neuroscience team in Columbus, OH.
Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As a Consult Liaison Psychiatrist at OhioHealth, you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Monday through Friday schedule, seeing 8-12 patients per day at Doctors Hospital in Columbus, OH, with20 weekend days required per year. Option to take weekdays off in trade for the weekend days.
- Supported by a team of ED care management and psychiatric social workers
- ECT/TMS available within OhioHealth
- Opportunities for teaching with OhioHealth’s Psychiatry residentsand APN Preceptorship
- OhioHealth’s Neuroscience service line allows for system wide collaboration
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BE/ BC Psychiatrist through the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jaclyn Adeva.
- Text: (740) 591-7637
- Email: email@example.com
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 14 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that values and builds upon respect and compassionate care for all.
As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganey’s Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Experience the vibrant and flourishing city of Columbus, Ohio, the 14th?largest city in the United States.?This culturally diverse and welcoming city offers unique neighborhoods and lifestyles for all. Columbus has received numerous national accolades such as being ranked No. 8 on the “Best Places to Live” in the U.S. by Money magazine and No. 14 nationally on Forbes “America’s Cities of the Future.” Medscape sums it up well: Columbus is No. 5 of America’s “Best Cities for Physicians.” The region’s prestigious educational institutions, high physician compensation, low tax rates, low malpractice payouts, low density of physicians, beautiful landscape, and robust economy convinced Medscape to name Columbus is a top tier city and community for physicians.
Apply for Psychiatrist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert