Growing Philadelphia Urology Group
- High Earning PotentialEasy Call ScheduleGreat Nightlife Nearby
MidLantic Urology (MLU) in Philadelphia is seeking two well-trained Urologists to join their practice in 2023 and 2024. With 47 locations, departments in clinical research, pathology, and Rad Onc, and a physician-owned and operated ASC, MidLantic Urology is the leading provider of Urological care in the greater Philadelphia area.
- Opportunities driven by growth and upcoming retirements
- Booked out months in advance for new patients
- Physician-owned surgery center, three radiation centers, and lab
- Streamlined, two-year track to a partnership that provides some of the highest earning potential in the country and national-scale ownership
- Guaranteed salary plus production-based bonuses while on partnership track
- Educational stipend available for residents and fellows
MLU is affiliated with Solaris Health, a leading national healthcare platform committed to enhancing access to specialty healthcare and continually improving patient outcomes.
Empowering community providers allows us to make sure that every decision they make puts patient care at the forefront. Solaris is growing to meet the changing needs of healthcare providers and to develop innovative ways to better deliver value and state-of-the-art care to their patients.
With 600+ providers treating more than 850,000 unique patients annually across 12 states, Solaris Health is proud to be among the most innovative medical organizations in the United States.
Apply for Growing Philadelphia Urology Group
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert