- Axia Women’s Health
- Morristown, New Jersey
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
This is an outstanding opportunity to commence straightaway with an established patient following in a collaborative team environment.
Quck Glance Summary:
- 14 Provider Team: 4 OB/GYNs,1 FNP, 9 CNMs
- On Call 1:5 (with new OB/GYN)
- Post call day off if after weekend call
- Office Deliveries: Approximately 900/year
- 3 North Jersey Office Locations: Bedminster, Montville, & Morristown
- In-office procedures: General GYN including endometrial biopsies, IUDs, LINA scopes, Sono-hystograms, Cervical LEEPS, Ultrasounds AIUM certified
- Senior Partner Track Opportunity!
- ?Resident graduates and early-career physicians can choose to participate in Axia's Mentoriship program and receive one-on-one support and guidance from a senior physician mentor.
Morristown Medical Center, Atlantic Health CareSystem
- Level III Regional Perinatal Center/34 bed NICU
- Anesthesiologist, Obstetricians and Neonatologists & Advanced Neonatal Practitioners on-site 24/7
- State of the Art Birthing Facilities
Company Paid: New Jersey Medical license, CDS, DEA & Hospital Credentialing
Company Paid: Malpractice Insurance: No tail expense!
Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership Track)
Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire
401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs as low as $8 per pay
Access to Axia providers at little to no cost through Axia s medical insurance
Axia-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law
Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
At Axia Women s Health, our vision is to lead the way in improving women's health. At the core of achieving this is a caring, connected, and progressive community of 500 providers across nearly 200 women's health centers in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. The rapidly growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, two laboratories, urogynecology care, and fertility centers. Together, Axia Women's Health puts women first by delivering the personalized care needed for women to lead healthier, happier lives.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert