- Axia Women’s Health
- Teaneck, New Jersey
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
OB/GYN Associates of North Jersey, an Axia Women s Health care center, is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN.
Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYNs are invited to apply including 2023 OB/GYN Residents.
Quick Glance Summary:
- On Call 1:6
- 4 Office locations for outpatient care within close proximity to hospital - Clifton, North Bergen, Teaneck, Hoboken
- Minimally invasive surgery including Robotic surgery is available
- Resident graduates and early-career physicians can choose to participate in Axia's Mentorship program and receive one-on-one support and guidance from a senior physician mentor.
AFFILIATED HOSPITAL - All deliveries performed at one community Level II hospital with all sub-specialties available!
Holy Name Medical Center
- Board-certified OB/GYNs, Anesthesiologists, Pediatricians, Perinatologists and Neonatologists on-site 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
- Company Paid: New Jersey Medical license, CDS, DEA & Hospital Credentialing
- Company Paid: Malpractice Insurance: No tail expense!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership Track)
- Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire
- 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
- Generous PTO
- Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs
- Axia-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law
- Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
At Axia Women s Health, our vision is to lead the way in improving women's health. At the core of achieving this is a caring, connected, and progressive community of 500 providers across nearly 200 women's health centers in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. The rapidly growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, two laboratories, urogynecology care, and fertility centers. Together, Axia Women's Health puts women first by delivering the personalized care needed for women to lead healthier, happier lives.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert