- Axia Women’s Health
- West Chester, Pennsylvania
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Chester County OB/GYN has been a proud supporter of the local community for over 40 years. Chester County OB/GYN is the largest OB/GYN practice in the area, with a philosophy centered on caring for the whole woman, attending to her physical, emotional, and psychosocial needs. Chester County OB/GYN provides a full range of Obstetric and Gynecologic care including prenatal care and pregnancy classes, infertility evaluation and treatment, minimally invasive surgery, and osteoporosis evaluation and management.
- 9 OB/GYNs, 5 CRNPs
- 4 Locations - West Chester, West Grove, Downingtown & Kennett Square, PA
- Resident graduates and early-career physicians can choose to participate in Axia s Mentorship program and receive one-on-one support and guidance from a senior physician mentor.
Chester County Hospital - PENN Medicine
- Level III NICU
- Robotics - 3 Chester County OB/GYN team members are trained and active within the robotic team!
- full compliment of subspecialists with 2 full-time Gyn Oncologists on staff and 4 Infertility/Endocrine practices in the local area for consultation and infertility care.
- Pennsylvania Hospital PGY3 & PGY4 OB/GYN rotations
- Company Paid: Pennsylvania Medical license, DEA, Hospital Credentialing
- Company Paid: Malpractice Insurance: No tail expense!
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership Track)
- Full time benefit-eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire
- 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
- Generous PTO
- Choice of multiple medical insurance plans to best meet your needs
- Axia-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law
- Additional insurance options including dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
CHESTER COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA: The area school districts are all award winning and rank in the top 20 in the state including West Chester, Unionville, Downingtown and Great Valley. Taxes in the West Chester area are relatively low compared to other suburbs of Philadelphia and New Jersey. Many universities are within a 30-45 minute drive of the hospital facility. Major companies of Vanguard, QVC, Depuy Synthes, Endopharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca and Pfizer are located in the area as well as several universities which support a robust economy. It is a wonderful, safe place to raise a family!
At Axia Women s Health, our vision is to lead the way in improving women's health. At the core of achieving this is a caring, connected, and progressive community of 500 providers across nearly 200 women's health centers in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky. The rapidly growing network spans OB/GYN physicians, breast health centers, high-risk pregnancy centers, two laboratories, urogynecology care, and fertility centers. Together, Axia Women's Health puts women first by delivering the personalized care needed for women to lead healthier, happier lives.
Apply for OB/GYN Physician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert