Primary Care- Family Medicine
- Atrius Health
- Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
Atrius Health is a physician-led healthcare leader. We are nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations, quality improvement and a commitment to value-based care. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 690,000 patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We recognize the importance of a team-based delivery model, where primary & specialty care providers collaborate with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing facilities -- all working together to deliver high-quality care to every patient we serve. Atrius Health is part of Optum, a health services company focused on building the leading value-based care system in the country.
We have an excellent opportunity for a full time Family Medicine physician to join our Weymouth practice. The Weymouth office is located off Route 18 near South Shore Hospital. Among the patient population served are several families of five generations each. We live and breathe Family Medicine. This is a growth position. Specialty services include Cardiology, GI and Endoscopy with on-site laboratory services and nearby radiology. Our preferred hospital partners include Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital- Milton, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, South Shore Hospital and Boston Children s Hospital.
- Full or part time with flexible schedules and minimal call responsibility
- Practice comprised of 10 Family Medicine primary care providers with 1:1 MA support
- Population health management resources for panel support
- RN pool for triage and script refill support
- BC/BE Family Medicine
- passionate commitment to work in a Family Medicine team environment
- interest in continuous quality improvement & innovation within a collaborative practice
- strong clinical and communication skills
- The leveraging of technology to support physicians to minimize in-basket management work, automated Rx renewals, normal lab result notification, e-consults, virtual scribes and more
- Close collaboration between primary care and specialists
- Expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Minimal (second) call with Telecom services for nights and weekends
- Teaching & research opportunities through our long-term relationships with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Competitive salary & exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, malpractice coverage, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
- Educational support program in partnership with Tuition.io
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive and brings joy and meaning to the practice of medicine. Atrius Health fosters a robust commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as vibrant Employee Resource Group networks for Young Professionals and LGBTQIA+. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value-based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us. For clinician job postings: www.atriushealthproviders.org. Questions can be directed to Physician_Recruitment@atriushealth.org. EOE/AA.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.
Apply for Primary Care- Family Medicine
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert