Adult Primary Care Physician - Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Medford, MA
- Atrius Health
- Medford, Massachusetts
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Family Medicine
- Part Time
- Position Type
Atrius Health is a physician-led healthcare leader. We are nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations, quality improvement and a commitment to value-based care. Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 690,000 patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We recognize the importance of a team-based delivery model, where primary & specialty care providers collaborate with hospital partners, community specialists and skilled nursing facilities -- all working together to deliver high-quality care to every patient we serve. Atrius Health is part of Optum, a health services company focused on building the leading value-based care system in the country.
We have an excellent opportunity for a full time Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join our expanding IM/FM Medford practice. The Medford office, just off route 93 and across from City Hall, is a multispecialty practice which offers Ob/Gyn, Pediatrics, GI, Ophthalmology, Optometry, Psychiatry/Behavioral Health and also on-site laboratory, pharmacy, and radiology services. Our preferred hospital partners include Mount Auburn Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Winchester Hospital and Boston Children’s Hospital.
- Full or part time with flexible schedules and minimal call responsibility
- Practice comprised of 16 adult primary care providers with 1:1 MA support
- Population health management support including a clinical pharmacist, population health manager, social worker and case management
- Strong, stable RN pool for triage and script refill support
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- strong commitment to work well in a team environment
- interest in continuous quality improvement in a large, collaborative practice
- strong clinical and communication skills
- The leveraging of technology to support physicians to minimize in-basket management work, automated Rx renewals, normal lab result notification, e-consults, virtual scribes and more
- Close collaboration between primary care and specialists
- Expertise in clinical informatics and predictive analytics embedded in a fully integrated EMR (Epic)
- Minimal (second) call with Telecom services for nights and weekends
- Teaching & research opportunities through our long-term relationships with Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine
- Competitive salary & exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, malpractice coverage, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
- Educational support program in partnership with Tuition.io
Our goal is to create a work environment that is supportive and brings joy and meaning to the practice of medicine. Atrius Health fosters a robust commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as vibrant Employee Resource Group networks for Young Professionals and LGBTQIA+. If you share in our mission of providing high-quality, value-based care with a focus on the patient and the health of communities, consider us.
Atrius Health is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity. All patients, employees, applicants, and other constituents of Atrius Health will be treated with respect and dignity regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, marital / domestic partner status, parental status, sexual orientation, and gender identity and / or expression, or other dimensions of diversity.
Apply for Adult Primary Care Physician - Internal Medicine/Family Medicine Medford, MA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert