- Family Health Centers of San Diego
- San Diego, California
- Closing date
- Mar 2, 2024
- Part Time
- Position Type
Family Health Centers of San Diego (FHCSD) is hiring for Psychiatrists to join our team at several of our locations across San Diego County.
For 50 years, FHCSD’s mission has been to provide caring, affordable, high-quality health care and supportive services to everyone, with a special commitment to uninsured, low-income and medically underserved persons. The breadth of our clinic locations, services and programs has grown over the last five decades, making us the largest community clinic provider of health care to the uninsured in the county and one of the top 10 largest community clinic organizations in the nation.
If you are passionate about providing caring, high quality mental health services with a special commitment to the uninsured, low income, and the medically underserved, FHCSD is looking for people like you!
Current Available Locations Include:
- El Cajon Family Counseling Center
- Grossmont Family Counseling Center
- Grossmont Spring Valley Family Health Center
- Oceanside Family Counseling Center
- Job type: Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available
- Competitive Salary with Excellent Benefits
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Leave and Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA/Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts and Wellness Programs
- Board certified or Board eligible in a Psychiatry field
- Experience with underserved, low-income persons, or homeless persons preferred
- Ability to work effectively with patients from diverse social, cultural and economic groups
- Current American Heart Association healthcare provider CPR (BLS), or Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Trauma Life Support, or Advance Resuscitation Training.
- DEA license
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine; completion of a 3-year residency in Psychiatry OR current status as a 3rd year resident in a Psychiatry program
- Must possess current unrestricted license to practice in the State of California
- Second language fluency in Spanish is preferred
FHCSD was founded by community activists working towards a common goal: caring, affordable, high-quality medical care for all. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated commitment to community medicine and providing culturally competent psychiatric services to the medically underserved.
To Apply please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org www.fhcsd.org/careers
No Agencies - Do not contact with candidate submittals!
In the spirit of pay transparency, we are excited to share the base range for this position, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses.
Salary Range: $280,000.00 – $336,000.00
If you are hired at Family Health Centers of San Diego, your final base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, jurisdictional requirements, skills, education, and/or experience. In addition to these factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity and consider internal equity of our current team members as a part of any final offer. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above is what we reasonably expect to pay for the role. Hiring at the maximum of the range would not be typical in order to allow for future and continued salary growth. We also offer a generous compensation and benefits package (more information on our benefits offerings is available here: FHCSD Wellness – Employee Hub (gobenefits.net)
Apply for Psychiatrists
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert