Job Description & Requirements
Hematology Oncology Physician in California
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 690000.00
Work with the nation s largest HMO in this hematology/oncology position. There is potential to make the opportunity full-time or flexible, with telehealth options available. Within your work, it s also possible to incorporate research and clinical trial interests while seeing 10-15 patients per day. Opportunity Highlights
- Mix of hematology and oncology with nation s largest HMO
- Excellent work time with dedicated time for documentation
- 10-15 patients per day
- Telehealth options available
- Research and clinical trials can be incorporated
- Generous base salary and outstanding benefits
- Forgivable loan available
This California city is a well-loved gem of the West Coast. With a lower cost of living, you ll have more opportunities to discover the best of the area.
- Higher affordability than most areas of California
- Huge cultural and arts scene to enjoy
- Ranked #3 Most Diverse Cities in America by Niche
- One of the fastest growing cities in California
- America s Farm-to-Fork Capital with farm-fresh restaurants, markets, and more
- Spectacular access to nature: Lake Tahoe, Lassen National Park, Muir Woods National Monument, Yosemite and more
- Variety of weekend getaways available San Francisco to wineries to ocean resorts to mountains
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of California and must be board eligible or certified in Hematology Oncology Medicine.
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md