Job Description & Requirements
Electrophysiology (EP) Cardiology Physician in Oregon
The Knight Cardiovascular Institute (KCI) at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) is seeking an electrophysiologist faculty member with special interest in complex ablations to join an established and growing team. Clinical duties include outpatient and in-patient rotations, efforts in the electrophysiology lab, opportunities to participate in research, and other scholarly activities. Candidates must be board-certified in cardiology and board-certified or board-eligible in electrophysiology.Opportunity Highlights
Community Information - Majestic Pacific Northwest
- Join an evidence-based institute dedicated to creating new ways to attack cardiovascular disease from every angle, at every point in a person's lifetime
- Excellent institutional and departmental support and a collaborative environment
- Weekly schedule consists of seeing patients in the clinic, dedicated time in the electrophysiology lab, and protected academic time
- Opportunity to participate in a vigorous research program with multiple clinical trials
- Leadership opportunities available for candidates with appropriate experience
- Work in Oregon's only comprehensive heart program
- Year after year, OHSU is ranked Oregon's top cardiology and heart surgery hospital (US News & World Report)
Environmentally conscious and ranked #10 in?US News & World Report's
"Best Places to Live in the US," the Portland, Oregon, metro area blends the sophistication of a large city with the casual friendliness of a small town. Choose from walkable neighborhoods and fantastic suburbs all with distinct personalities and charm. You'll also enjoy the numerous national parks and outdoor adventures available in this majestic and magical corner of the country.?
About the Knight Cardiovascular Institute
- Live in downtown Portland or the suburbs
- Portland is an excellent location to explore the 7 wonders of Oregon
- A green city in more ways than one 279+ city parks and #9 on WalletHub's "Greenest Cities in America"?
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state, as well as local colleges and universities?
- No state sales tax, and an international airport that offers numerous direct flights?
- Stunning surroundings and endless opportunities for adventure ranked one of the top cities in the nation for outdoor activities?
- Every amenity you could want or need, including world-class shops and restaurants, a renowned arts and culture scene, and professional sports
The Knight Cardiovascular Institute is Oregon's only comprehensive heart program, with services ranging from prevention to transplants. As Oregon's only academic health center, the Institute offers patients access to the latest drug treatments, surgery techniques, and some of the most advanced diagnostic tests available. Year after year, OHSU is ranked Oregon's top Cardiology and Heart Surgery hospital, according to US News & World Report
.Job BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, internal medicine cardiology, Cardiologist, Cardiology, Heart Care, Cardio Surgery, Electrophysiology, Electrophysiologist, Cardiac Electrophysiologist, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Hospital Clinic, Md, General Practice Physician, Gp, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner Physician