Job Description & Requirements
Pulmonary Critical Care in Ohio
StartDate: ASAPPulmonary Critical Care Position Available:
- Quality of life PCC opportunity
- Sign-on bonus / loan repayment
- Full support staff
- Up to $400,000 salary guarantee + RVU
- Open to Newgrads - Fellowship stipend available!
- 32 days of PTO
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Easy access to Columbus and Cleveland, Ohio
- International airport with daily non-stop flights to other major cities
- Family-friendly neighborhoods with highly ranked schools
- Cultural events, outdoor activities, high-end retail shopping, and more
- Outdoor paradise with hiking, lakes, and scenic views
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.