Job Description & Requirements
Hematology & Oncology Physician in Ohio
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 550000.00
A nationally recognized healthcare system committed to improving the health of all of its patients is seeking a qualified hematologist-oncologist to join its team. This opportunity offers a great quality of life as well as a potential leadership role.Opportunity Highlights
- Join a stable organization in an established role immediate patient volume
- Clinical position with the option to serve as medical director, if desired.
- Bread-and-butter hematology and oncology procedures
- Employed base salary $440,000 + wRVU based production bonuses
- Sign-on bonus + student loan repayment available
This position offers the ability to live in one of the remarkable suburbs of Columbus. Surrounded by individuals who exude genuine Midwest values and friendliness and access to plenty of metro amenities, you ll have everything you need and more.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- A low cost of living and a variety of housing options in wonderful family-friendly neighborhoods
- Access to multiple state parks and beautiful lakes throughout the region
- Endless opportunities for outdoor recreation enjoy hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, kayaking, rafting, a variety of lakefront activities at nearby Lake Erie, and much more
- Access to Columbus many amenities, including a modern downtown area, an international airport, and collegiate sports
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md