Job Description & Requirements
Hematology & Oncology Physician in Minnesota
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 500000.00
We are excited to share the details of a new cancer center in one of the nation's largest and most vibrant metropolitan communities.
Practice in one of the largest metro areas in the U.S.
- State-of-art cancer institute combining diagnosis, treatment, research, and survivorship
- 80-90% Breast
- Established palliative care program in-house
- Large referral network with over a dozen hospitals in-network
- Surgical and radiation oncology in-house
- Opportunities for all cancer-site focus
- Leadership and program development opportunities
- NFL, MLB, NBA, and MLS teams
- Excellent schools
- Highly diverse community population
- Live where you want: Midtown condo or country estate
- International airport
- Year-round fun
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Minnesota and must be board-eligible or certified in breast oncology
- Medical degree required
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md