Job Description & Requirements
Hematology-Oncology Faculty Physician in New York
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 380000.00
A major medical university in a beautiful region of New York is seeking a qualified hematologist-oncologist for a faculty position. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a highly reputable division that serves 17 countries and a metro population of 750,000.
- Join an established interdisciplinary faculty team
- Pursue clinical, academic, and research opportunities in your area of clinical interest
- Practice in a new state-of-the-art regional cancer center
- Receive a generous salary plus comprehensive New York state benefits available
Located in a lively college town in proximity to beautiful Lake Ontario, our charming city in New York is filled with tremendous diversity and opportunity for individuals and families alike.
Medscape lists New York as one of its Best Places to Practice Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- A low cost of living and affordable housing options, including waterfront homes and estates with acreage
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as multiple colleges and universities
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including downhill and cross-country skiing, ice skating, swimming, boating, and hiking
- Remarkable cultural attractions, such as museums, musical performances, and the New York State Fair
- Convenient access to an international airport and professional and collegiate sporting events
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Internal Medicine, Hematologist Oncologist, Ho, Hematology Oncologist, Oncology, Oncologist, Blood, Blood Illness, Blood Cells, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md