Nocturnist- Milford Regional Physician Group
- Mass General Brigham Community Physicians
- Milford, Massachusetts
- Closing date
- Mar 1, 2024
- Hospital Medicine (MD)
- Full Time
- Position Type
MILFORD REGIONAL PHYSICIAN GROUP, part of the Milford Regional Healthcare System, is seeking a Hospitalist Physician to join our dedicated group of providers and offer inpatient care to patients at our community hospital. We are a comprehensive healthcare system that consists of the largest multi-specialty physician group in our region, and a full-service, community and regional teaching hospital. Milford Regional is a 149-bed, nonprofit, acute-care facility serving a region of 20-plus towns. With over 300 primary care and specialty physicians on the medical staff, our physicians are skilled in the most advanced procedures and technology, and provide personalized patient care in a warm and caring environment.
We have a mix of newer physicians and those who have been with our group for many years, and the collaboration between them results in creative approaches to patient care. Our physicians are stakeholders in the Group who have the opportunity to influence decisions. That along with professional support, a patient-centered approach to care, and a satisfying work/life balance has helped us to retain physicians. Milford Regional Physician Group is a member of the Partners Community Physician Organization and a leader in quality care and patient satisfaction. Our system’s affiliations with Brigham & Women’s Hospital, UMASS Medical Center and the Dana Farber Cancer Institute put us at the forefront of cutting edge innovation in healthcare. This central location offers something for everyone to enjoy from museums and concert arenas to wonderful restaurants and up-and-coming breweries - and for sports fans, New Englanders get to call the Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins their home teams.
A board certified or board eligible Hospitalist Physician is needed in our Hospitalist Department at Milford Regional Medical Center. This is a full-time opportunity with alternating 3 and 4 day shifts from 9p-7a. Off the clock taking admissions at 5:30a. Closed ICU with no procedures done. House staff manage rapid responses and codes. Most days have an additional provider until 3a and have an APP on throughout the shift to manage cross coverage and help with admissions. Average number of admissions between 4-5. We offer a great, friendly work environment with an emphasis on teamwork. Outstanding professional support is provided by experienced, friendly specialists in a wide range of fields. Residents are welcome to apply.
- No Call
- Competitive salaries plus quarterly bonuses and full benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Unique, flexible schedule that maximizes work/life balance
- Generous time off
- Eligible for two retirement plans: a 403(b) with company match and a 457(b) with $15,000/year employer contribution
- $3,500 CME allowance with rollover
- Employment qualifies for government’s Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Professional support from a large team of experienced physicians & specialists
- Closed ICU, with no procedures
- Highly efficient radiology department
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
- Our service area has been one of the fastest growing areas in the state
- Not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) tax exempt charitable corporation
- High performance rates on clinical quality measures
ABOUT MILFORD REGIONAL PHYSICIAN GROUP:
Together with Milford Regional Medical Center, we form the Milford Regional Healthcare System. We have more than 40 practices located in one of the fastest growing regions of Massachusetts, and all within a 45-minute drive to Boston, Worcester and Providence, RI. Our local area offers outstanding school systems and a wide variety of residential options, from suburban neighborhoods to idyllic country living. Our home hospital is an award-winning community medical center with a new emergency department and intensive care unit, and affiliations with some of the best academic medical centers in our state. We are honored to have been recognized for our exceptional quality of care many times, including those mentioned below.
- Our primary care offices have received NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home recognition.
- Named to Harvard Pilgrim Honor Roll every year since its inception
- Received high ratings on the Massachusetts Health Quality Partners (MHQP) annual patient experience survey, with 93% of adult patients and 98% of pediatric patients reporting that they would be willing to recommend their MRPG physician to family and friends.
- A number of practices and physicians have earned Gatehouse Media Reader’s Choice awards each year with recognition as a Regional Favorite.
- Our President was recognized by Boston Magazine as one of Boston’s Top Doctors in 2019, and was one of only 22 Family Practitioners named to the 2019 list.
Milford Regional Medical Center was awarded an ‘A’ in The Leapfrog Group’s Hospital Safety Awards nine times in a row from fall 2018 through present. This national distinction recognizes the Medical Center’s achievements protecting patients from harm and providing safer health care.
Apply for Nocturnist- Milford Regional Physician Group
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert