Nocturnist Opportunity w/Teaching - One Hour from NYC
- Stamford Health
- Stamford, Connecticut
- Closing date
- Mar 1, 2024
- Hospital Medicine (MD)
- Full Time
- Position Type
Stamford Health is seeking a full time Nocturnist to be part of their growing team! Stamford Hospital is a 305-bed teaching community hospital and a Level II Trauma Center. Nocturnist will provide supervision, consultation, and teaching to residents in the Department of Medicine and Family Practice. Nocturnist will also provide medical consultation as necessary for Surgery and OB/GYN Residents, and will provide emergency inpatient coverage of medical patients on the non-teaching medical service.
- Work with two other Nocturnists at night
- Beautiful new 10-story Hospital tower opened in 2016
- All patient rooms are private
- Average five admissions per night/physician
- Schedule of 7 on, 7 off
- Hospitalist group provides in-patient care 24/7
- Exclusively inpatient primary care service (general floors and critical care areas).
- Market competitive compensation plus generous Sign On and Relocation Bonuses!
- Stamford Health is recipient of numerous awards for overall safety
- Magnet Hospital
- Major teaching affiliate of Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Patient-centered care
- MD/DO License
- BE/BC required; Internal Medicine highly preferred
- Prior Family Practice & sufficient in-patient experience to effectively carry out essential responsibilities
- Must possess excellent communication, critical care and computer skills
Stamford, Connecticut is an outstanding community in southern Fairfield County on Long Island Sound, 30 miles from Manhattan, with easy access to the rest of New England, local beaches, the exceptional cultural opportunities of the New York Metropolitan Area, and some of the country’s best school districts.
Apply for Nocturnist Opportunity w/Teaching - One Hour from NYC
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert