Physician - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Community Health Systems
- Tucson, Arizona
- Closing date
- Mar 1, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Northwest Healthcare is the largest hospital system in Southern Arizona and is seeking BE/BC Endocrinologist in in beautiful Tucson , AZ.
- Hospital employed opportunity joining a large and very busy multispecialty group
- Physician must be board-certified or board-eligible
- Outreach and marketing support provided to help establish your practice
- High patient volume opportunity
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Physicians start with one Medical Assistant, additional support provided as patient volume grows
- Office space available
- No visa sponsorship support available at this time
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Relocation assistance
- Commencement bonus
- Medical loan repayment
- Excellent health benefits and 401K
- Potential retention and quality bonus opportunities
- Annual CME allowance
- Referral bonuses
NORTHWEST HEALTHCARE - Your Place to Shine!
Northwest Healthcare is the largest hospital system in Southern Arizona with an integrated healthcare network. It has expanded its services and footprint throughout Tucson and surrounding areas. With four hospitals (300-bed Northwest Medical Center , 146-bed Oro Valley Hospital , 18-bed Northwest Medical Center Sahuarita , and 145-bed Northwest Medical Center Houghton ), Northwest Healthcare has positioned themselves strategically to become the healthcare service leader for Southern Arizona residents. In addition to the four hospitals, Northwest Healthcare also operates two freestanding emergency departments, two ambulatory surgery centers, three large provider groups (primary care, specialty care, and cardiology), and three urgent care centers.
TUCSON, AZ - Work. Live. Play.
Tucson is an oasis of recreation, history and leisurely activities. Whether you are an outdoor enthusiast, or enjoy endless entertainment options, Tucson has something for everyone. Known for its affordable housing and nationally recognized top rated schools, our community is a wonderful place to raise a family. Due to our close proximity to airports that will take you away on stunning vacations, the state of Arizona is filled with adventurous weekend getaways. Tucson is well-known for its majestic mountain ranges, hiking and biking trails, dining, beautiful desert scenery, and year-round outdoor activities. Tucson is a city rich in history and cultural events too. And, if you are a foodie, you will love Tucson! UNESCO named Tucson as the first City of Gastronomy in the United States! The culinary heritage is a perfect mix of Mexican and Native American tradition. Every bite is an experience!
Tucson is known for the following:
- A sunshine mecca with an average of 300+ days of sunshine a year
- Highly-rated golf, tennis and biking destination
- Year-round hiking! Discover a new trail to explore every weekend
- View the majestic Saguaro National Park and take the most stunning sunset photos
Apply for Physician - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert