Physician - Cardiovascular Disease
- Community Health Systems
- Warsaw, Indiana
- Closing date
- Mar 1, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Lutheran Kosciusko Hospital, part of the Lutheran Health Network, has an opportunity for a board certified/board eligible Non-Interventional Cardiologist. You will be a leader in this ‘small scale’ cardiology program while working collaboratively as part of the Lutheran Health Network cardiology team with tertiary care level of services.
Lutheran Kosciusko Hospital is a 72-bed acute care community hospital servicing Warsaw, IN and the surrounding communities. Cardiology services include outpatient diagnostic testing and diagnostic and interventional cath lab procedures. Accredited Chest Pain Center and Primary Stroke Center among other accolades and awards. Be a part of our $30+ million expansion program over the next few years! Indiana is ‘physician friendly’, offering physicians a safe place to practice through malpractice tort reform.
Scope of Position:
- Clinic and inpatient rounding
- Diagnostic testing on site includes 3D echo, nuclear studies, stress tests, holter monitor interpretation, EKG, TEE, and cardioversions
- Cardiac MRI and CT available in network
- Able to do diagnostic cath procedures if desired, but not required
- Coronary and peripheral interventions in recently renovated cath lab
- In-network advanced cardiology service line includes: TAVR, Mitraclip, Watchman, CardioMems, Heart Transplants and VADs and more!
- Support of Advanced Practice Providers
- Large employed primary care referral base
A Comprehensive Compensation Package Will be Offered and May Include:
- Guaranteed Salary plus wRVU incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Expenses
- Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance
- CME and Vacation
- Retirement and Health Benefits
- Stipend During Residency/Fellowship
Live in and around Warsaw and Fort Wayne!
Warsaw, IN is in the heart of Northern Indiana lake country and ideally located just 45 minutes from Fort Wayne and 2 hours from Chicago and Indianapolis. With a low cost of living, highly rated schools, private college, Orthopedic world headquarters, diverse cultures, and a variety of eateries, you can enjoy small city living with easy access to metropolitan areas. 104 lakes with scenic parks, beaches and miles of biking, hiking, and running trails which are just moments from the vibrant downtown area.
Fort Wayne offers a unique opportunity to combine a satisfying work life with an exceptional quality of living. Among its attributes as the 2nd largest city in Indiana are: Affordability; Top rated public and private schools as well as college and universities; An extensive network of parks, trails, lakes and golf courses; Family activities including the Children’s Zoo, Fort Wayne Museum Art, Botanical Conservatory and more! Indianapolis is just 2 hours away and Chicago, Cincinnati and Detroit are within 3 hours!
Apply for Physician - Cardiovascular Disease
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert