Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
- Community Health Systems
- Brandon, Mississippi
- Closing date
- Mar 1, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
There is one Orthopedic Surgeon in the area. Brandon, MS is currently recruiting for more than one Orthopedic Surgeon as the need in our area is great.
Required call is 10 days per month. Clinics are located in Brandon, Jackson, Magee. You will be supported with the existing Nurse Practitioners within the clinic locations. All clinics are within the Jackson, MS service area.
Merit Health Rankin (137-bed) in Brandon, MS.
- Hospital Employed
Comprehensive recruitment package MAY include:
- Compensation determined by experience
- Up to $100K in Medical Education Debt Assistance Possible
- Commencement bonus
Merit Health Rankin is a 137-bed acute care facility that has serviced Rankin County and surrounding areas since 1969. Our hospital delivers a wide range of services and offers 24-hour emergency care. We have a level IV trauma center, 4 operating rooms, an ICCU and a wide range of specialty and surgical services.
- Brandon, MS is part of the Jackson metropolitan area and sits in Rankin County.
- Experienced steady population growth and has provided an excellent alternative to living in the “big city.”
- Brandon is proud to boast low tax rates, excellent schools and extremely reasonable real estate prices.
- The presence of nearby 33,000-acre Ross Barnett Reservoir, numerous parks, lakes, cultural and sports venues-including the Mississippi Braves baseball team (affiliate of the Braves organization)-ensures access to a multitude of recreational opportunities for the whole family.
Please send your CV or questions to email@example.com
Apply for Physician - Orthopedic Surgery
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert