Gastroenterology Opportunity in Bakersfield, CA
- Bakersfield, California
- Closing date
- Mar 1, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
The hospital is focused on excellence.
This is a great job for someone who wants to build something from the ground up and be recognized in the community. There is even a leadership role in developing the gastroenterology program for qualified candidates.
This is a full-time, permanent, employed position with leading compensation, based on MGMA national data, and a strong benefit structure. It offers a starting bonus, relocation reimbursement, call compensation, an UCLA academic appointment, an established referral base, in-network services, supportive specialists, and so much more.
Bakersfield is a community of 500,000 residents, with almost 1 million in Kern County. They have excellent schools, great neighborhoods, and affordable housing. They are near world-class beaches and the Sierra Nevada mountains. Bakersfield has been rated as one of the "Best Places to Live in California" by US News with easy access to museums, concerts, golf courses, and more. Got kids? You are only two hours away from Disneyland.
To explore this wonderful opportunity further, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2823836.
- Guaranteed salary plus RVUs above target for excellent income potential
- Bakersfield is in the top 5 most affordable places to live in California
- Academic affiliation with UCLA and the option to teach IM students and residents
- Great place for a recent graduate to be mentored by one of the best GIs in California
- Amazing benefits worth about $80,000 included
- Cap-exempt H-1B visa eligible
- Bakersfield is a diverse community with excellent private schools
- Bakersfield boasts four world-class golf clubs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Gastroenterology Opportunity in Bakersfield, CA
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert