Emergency Medicine Physician Needed in Oregon
- Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Closing date
- Mar 1, 2024
- Emergency Medicine
- Full Time
- Position Type
A hospital in Oregon is planning to hire an additional emergency medicine physician. EM physicians will see volumes consistent with 35K annual patient visits and will have a flexible schedule. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and physicians with 36 hours of coverage per day. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. An OR state license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application.
This location in Oregon was named one of the best 50 cities to live in the US. Enjoy all 4 seasons, a mild climate, affordable housing, plenty of outdoor recreational activities, and scenic views for as far as the eye can see.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673. For immediate consideration, email your CV to email@example.com.
- Earn as much as $255 per hour each night shift
- Equitable flexible scheduling
- 2023 residents welcomed
- Fully employed with a comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Moderate patient volume with multiple physician coverage
- Epic EMR
- Must be emergency medicine residency trained
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician Needed in Oregon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert