Physician - Rheumatology
- Franciscan Physician Network
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Closing date
- Mar 1, 2024
- Full Time
- Position Type
Physician - Rheumatology Franciscan Physician Network Indianapolis, Indiana
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Rheumatologist to join our established practice FPN Rheumatology & Osteoporosis Specialists Indianapolis. We are seeking a long-term partnership for a physician interested in establishing their career. Our Indianapolis practice is comprised of two physicians, one advanced practice provider and staff who specialize in the care of patients with arthritis, osteoporosis, and other rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care. Both new graduates and experienced physicians are strongly encouraged.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Practice Hours: Monday Friday 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
- 36 patient contact hours, 4 hours administrative time
- Physician will work 4 day week
- Call consists of 2-week rotation with rotating holidays, Call 1:3
- Average outpatient volume: 18 - 20 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 1 2 inpatient cases per week on average
- Inpatient rounding at Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Dedicated MA support and 1 MA dedicated for prior authorizations for the practice
- Opportunity for outreach to Central Indiana Franciscan locations
- Strong primary care referral base over 150 new patient referrals monthly
- Franciscan specialty services include: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuroscience, Orthopedics, & Pain Management
- Strong collaboration with Pulmonology & Nephrology
- Personalized mentorship available from experienced physicians
- Practice does not treat or manage fibromyalgia or general pain management
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Health is a non-profit health care ministry with primary and specialty care physician groups located throughout Indiana and Illinois. Franciscan is known for our mission of caring. Our values of Respect for Life; Fidelity to Our Mission; Compassionate Concern; Joyful Service; and Christian Stewardship extend to our employees and patients.
With 14 hospital ministries, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care organizations in the Midwest. Franciscan Health includes over 1,000 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Franciscan providers enjoy a team approach to care. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Health, we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.
WHERE WE LIVE:
Indianapolis, Indiana s capital city, is in the heart of it all. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. Indianapolis continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly-expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants.
Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Vibrant dining scene with a wide range of cuisines
- Indianapolis Cultural Trail
- Indianapolis Symphony
- The Center for the Performing Arts
- White River State Park and the Canal Walk
- Indianapolis Museum of Art, The Children s Museum, The Eiteljorg, and many more museums
- Various shopping districts like Mass Avenue, known for its many unique stores and boutiques; Fountain Square, an eclectic district located east of downtown, home to antique stores, art galleries and music stores; and Broad Ripple Village, an enclave that offers several trendy independent shops and boutiques.
Apply for Physician - Rheumatology
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert