Board Certified Dermatologist
- Pacific Skin and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Daly City, California
- Closing date
- Mar 1, 2024
- Part Time
- Position Type
Pacific Skin and Cosmetic Dermatology is excited announce we are looking to add a Board-Certified Dermatologist to join our team in San Francisco and Marin County
If you've been looking for the opportunity to live and work in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area, deliver exceptional care in a modern and well-respected practice, and work with a world class Mohs surgeon, this could be your opportunity.
About the Role:
- Board Certified Dermatologist experienced in general and cosmetic procedures
- 4 or 5 days, open to discussing
- Current providers see 25-30 patients per day
- Position driven by practice growth and patient demand
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Health benefit package
- 401k plan with Safe Harbor match
- Well established practice with a growth-oriented mind-set
- Team-oriented group culture fostered by multiple experienced providers
- Work alongside a collaborative team offering General, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology and Mohs.
- Skilled support staff and administrative professionals create an effective workflow
- Personalized treatment plans provide a patient-centered experience
- Spacious, modern office setting
Two beautiful locations – Southern Marin County and Pacific Heights in San Francisco offer exceptional natural scenery, access to coastal outdoor activities, fine and farm to table dining, museums, nightlife, Golden Gate Park – need we say more?
Here, you're just minutes from the pacific coast and just an hour from wine country.
Apply for Board Certified Dermatologist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert