Board Certified or Board Eligible Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
- Azalea Orthopedics
- Tyler, Texas
- Closing date
- Mar 1, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
Azalea Orthopedics, a division of OrthoLoneStar, is looking to add a Fellowship Trained, Board Certified or Board Eligible Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to its growing practice in East Texas. This individual needs to exhibit compassion and a strong work ethic as well as a desire to join our rapidly growing team of providers. See more about Azalea at www.azaleaortho.com.
Step immediately into a fully developed busy practice with immediate referral sources. Become a part of a data informed practice where there is full visibility of all the processes related to running an efficient and successful practice. We offer a competitive salary with a full complement of benefits including paid time off, CME and moving allowances.
- Popular state for practicing physicians: favorable tort system, low cost of living, no state income tax, and temperate climate.
- Built-in referral base with orthopedic surgeons, non-surgical specialists, and pain management physicians
- Practice possesses a full range of ancillary services including but not limited to diagnostics, occupational therapy and DME.
- We are looking for MDs only
Apply for Board Certified or Board Eligible Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert