Sutter Medical Group (SMG) seeks to hire a BE/BC Palliative Care physician to join our rapidly growing outpatient continuity clinic in Sacramento, CA.
- Enjoy the collegiality of a seasoned, highly functioning, and experienced team of Palliative Care physicians, nurses, and social workers.
- Excellent support staff and ample resources are available to provide exceptional care to patients and their families.
- Must be comfortable with complex symptom management.
- Outpatient only. Opportunity for inpatient work in the future if you desire.
- No call, no weekends. Open to 0.5 FTE - 1.0 FTE.
Medical Group Information:
Sutter Medical Group is a successful, 1,100+ member multi-specialty group offering physicians the opportunity to build their practices within a progressive, financially sound, and collaborative organization. SMG is recognized as a Top Performing Physician Group by the Integrated Healthcare Association. Our members are dedicated to providing the highest quality and most complete health care possible to the people in the communities we serve in the greater Sacramento Valley Area of Amador, Placer, Sacramento, Solano, and Yolo Counties.
Join us and enjoy:
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Income guarantee with shareholder track
- Benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) match
- CME allowance
- Robust retirement program
- A positive work-life balance and Northern California's natural beauty and lifestyle
Full-time annual guarantee range is $241,157 - $253,849 based on experience and training.
Sacramento, the state capital of California, is the core cultural and economic engine of a four-county metropolitan area exceeding 2.1 million residents. Sacramento is the seventh most populous city in California. Greater Sacramento has been cited as one of the five most livable regions in America. The city offers a wealth of cultural diversity and ample activities, including museums, parks, and historical sites. Sacramento has close access to fabulous lakes and rivers, snow sports, and beautiful trails for running, hiking, biking, etc. Whether it is honoring its Gold Rush beginnings in Old Sacramento or cheering on its professional basketball team, the Sacramento Kings, or its minor league baseball club, the Sacramento River Cats, the city celebrates its past and present. Centrally located, it is an hour and a half from the mountains of Lake Tahoe or the bay of San Francisco. For the wine connoisseur, scenic Napa Valley is just a short drive away.