Shriners Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon Twin Cities
- Jordan Search Consultants
- Woodbury, Minnesota
- Closing date
- Mar 1, 2024
- Surgery, Surgery, Orthopedic
- Full Time
- Position Type
Shriners Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon – Twin Cities
Shriners Children’s is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon for our Pediatric Orthopedic ambulatory care center in Woodbury, MN. This center serves patients from Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Iowa, and parts of Canada. Learn more about Shriners Children’s Twin Cities with a virtual tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBiu-YVZvqg
Shriners is a family that respects, supports, and values each other. We are engaged in providing excellence in patient care, embracing multi-disciplinary education, and research with global impact. Our experienced care team brings hope and healing. We're driven to make lives richer, easier, and less complex for children and families in the Upper Midwest and beyond.
This clinic is an ambulatory center and surgeries are performed at affiliate locations where call and inpatient care would be needed. Weekend call is required but with light patient load. Given that this position will serve in an ambulatory center, the physician’s typical schedule will be 7:30AM-4:30PM, Monday through Friday.
- Provides high quality care for children of all ages with musculoskeletal problems.
- Performs clinical care, educates other healthcare providers, and incorporates evidence-based research findings.
- Demonstrates organizational leadership and citizenship in execution of their job duties.
- Monthly to quarterly travel regionally is required as Shriners Children’s Twin Cities (SC-TC) is firmly committed to its vision of providing more care in more places.
- Clinical care will be provided not only in the Twin Cities but in regional care centers in collaboration with local providers – both orthopedic and non-orthopedic.
- Must possess MD/DO degree.
- Must have successfully completed an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) accredited orthopedic surgery residency program.
- Must have completed relevant fellowship training.
- Must be eligible for medical licensure in the state of Minnesota.
- Must be Board-Eligible or Board-Certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery (ABOS).
- Looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit as Shriners Children’s Twin Cities (SC-TC) breaks new ground in developing a new care paradigm.
Apply for Shriners Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon Twin Cities
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert